What information does WeeklyCloseouts.com require to open up an account?
We only require a valid email address. Should you choose to purchase
products, we will require your billing and shipping addresses.
What are the steps of ordering products?
- Your order has been successfully submitted. We place a hold on your credit card (Authorization).
- Verification has been completed. Your credit card is still on hold.
- Your order is shipped. You may view your tracking information by clicking the "Tracking" link in your order.
- Your credit card is charged.
How can I return a purchased product?
- Read our RMA policy.
- Sign in.
- Click "My Orders".
- Choose the appropriate order from the list.
- Click on "Request Return" button.
- Fill out the required information.
Are my transactions on WeeklyCloseouts.com secured?
Yes. Our shopping cart is SSL secured.
What payment options do I have?
You can pay for your orders using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We do
not accept checks, money orders, or PayPal.
How is my order shipped?
Orders are shipped using Fed-Ex, USPS, or UPS.
Where do you ship product?
We currently only ship orders within the United States. Sorry, we cancel all international or APO/FPO orders submitted on the site.
How can I track my order?
When you complete your order, you'll be able to view the status of it by
clicking the "My Orders" link. A shipping tracking number
will be available for you. All your previuos orders will be listed
in the "My Orders" page. Click on the order number to view tracking
information for that order.